Tuesday, April 08, 2008

This book....



...will open your mind, expand your heart, and encourage your spirit. I can't give too much away, but it really has changed me. It has painted a picture for me that enables me to see things that I have always "known", but couldn't really grasp. Please read it and then tell me what you think about it! Thank you, Kelley, for letting me borrow this book before you even read it!

"Earth's crammed with heaven,

And every common bush afire with God.

But only he who sees takes off his shoes;

The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries."

-Elizabeth Barrett Browning

To learn more, visit: http://www.theshackbook.com/

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

I can't wait to read it!!!!!

Stephanie said...

I am actually reading it right now! I am on page 151. I love it! It's made me laugh and it's made me really see things in a different way.

Mental P Mama said...

Lori--Thanks for visiting! Yes, a sense of humor is necessary when one dates these days! And I have a post with Chondre Pierce...she is the best! By the way, I grew up in Franklin! Small world, no?