Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Things I admire....

I couldn't think of anything to blog about today that sounded interesting. Then I saw these ladies blooming just off of my front porch. Aren't they pretty? I admire them. They are just so cheerful and bright and doing just what they were made to do.
I also admire my husband. He ran the Music City Half Marathon this past Saturday. That's 13.1 miles for you non-runners. (non-runners like me!) He finished in 2 hours 27 seconds. I admire how hard he worked. He hadn't planned on doing this one, but the deli had an opening on their team. I think he only trained for 4 weeks. I admire that drive. Probably because I don't have it. I am more the creative, spontaneous type. Not too driven, though.
So, my goal is to be more cheerful like these Azalea's outside and more driven like my hubby.
So on that note, and while little people nap, I am going to get in a workout and try to smile while I do it!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

What a nice, positive little post that was...
On the next Tuesday you can't think of something to post about...join in on the SPT!

Flea said...

Wow! Way to go to your Hunny!

I was doing dishes this morning and thought of you - how's your hand?

Flea said...

I FINALLY got your picture in the mail! Sorry. And my azaleas are nearly done blooming.