Monday, April 14, 2008

Front Door, Back Door

This is a photography meme. I was tagged by dyln and I just adore her photos.
Anyway, the rules are listed below and I thought it would be a lot of fun to see all of the different views! Hope you will play, whether I tag you or not!

1. Step out of your front door and take a picture.
2. Step out of your back door and take a picture.
3. Put them on your blog, along with the rules.
4. If there are things in the photos that you particuarly like or dislike, you can point them out, or just explain what we are seeing. Maybe changes over the seasons or some junk in your neighbor's yard that drives you nuts.
5. Tag as many or as few people as you like. Preferably at least one.
6. Do it again next month if you like.



Here is the view out my front door. The creek runs in front of our house AND behind. It kind of wraps around us and comes to a Y in the front (about 50 yards to the right, out of view of this shot. I love flying a flag on our porch. Everyone should do it, I think. The trees are budding now and I bet next month we'll barely be able to see the house across the street.
Back door. More budding trees. I think that little red one next to the post might be a Japanese Maple, but don't quote me on that. Isn't our little shed cute? I want to paint it to match the house, though. A paler grey and black trim. The shutters on our house were that red until I got after them with some black paint last summer.

OK, I tag Rachael because I like her faux grass in the desert and want to see her kids in the pool this summer, Kelley because I like her real grass and Angel because I know she will make it fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori!

Appreciate you stopping by my blog. I love new visitors. Thanks for the nice compliments about my pics. Dlyn takes some awesome ones too. I'm really getting into this photography thing.

Take care of that hand.

Ash-

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Pregnant, camera shy fish just sounds like a challenge!!

Hallie :)

Flea said...

Isn't this a cool meme? I just put it up on my blog. :)

Keeping up with the Kennedy's said...

Okay, I did it!

Weezee said...

what a pretty yard! Can't wait to see it in a month.