Friday, February 15, 2008

FBF2



Welcome to the 2nd edition of Los Leals Flashback Friday! These shots have me fighting back little tears. Happy ones at the memories of our family vacation to the beaches of Mexico almost 2 years ago, and sad ones at the sight of my little baby boy who is a baby no more. He was right at 18 months old when we took this trip. Aron was and is an amazing traveler. He was always happy to go wherever we took him. So we said, "Vamanos!" to Mexico. I can still hear him asking to go to the beach, "Da Bee, Mama? Da Bee?"
I love the first one with his toothy grin. He had really figured out what "cheese" meant. And the second one will always be dear to me. Look at that little neck. Those tiny shoulders. That gorgeous tan skin of his! And that hair we never thought he'd have. Ok....Kleenex! I need Kleenex!

4 comments:

Georgia Helmrick said...

I LOVE flashback Friday!

Stephanie said...

Ah, sweetness. It looks like Aron, but then again it doesn't...he was so little.

Rachael said...

Oh....that was sweet...and that neck is biteable!

Keeping up with the Kennedy's said...

Too precious! Thanks for sharing!!!