Saturday, February 23, 2008
A great film!
So we finally joined the "club" and started doing Netflix. It is really easy and they send the movies super quick! So far, I am loving it.
The other day, Amazing Grace had arrived in my mailbox. I had heard a few things about it and seen the DVD and soundtrack for sale at Lifeway, so I added it to my queqe. Rudy and I watched it last night and it was, for lack of a better word, amazing. I think it really spoke to me because of the bible study we are in right now. Learning about doing what God has planned through your life for His glory, and learning how to heed that call really opened my eyes to what William Wilberforce went through in his life and career. And I learned a few things about world history and how God works in every age and time.
If you are looking for a good movie, here it is! (Plus, you'll learn where the song Amazing Grace came from!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool..I was once in the click, but dropped it. However, if you happen to put in your queue The Business of Being Born (the documentary you referenced in an earlier blog) I would love to come watch it with you. Supposedly, it's only going to be out on net flix in March then released to others in the summer. I want to watch it before I have the baby :)
Cool! I am dying to see it. I am really not a fanatic against medicine, but I do feel I might have had and unnecessary C-section because the doctor was afraid of mal-practice, not because it was best for Aron and I.
I will add it and let you know when it comes in!
Post a Comment