Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quacka Barrow

My Mom had been here for a week and we took her to the airport today. I figured a breakfast at Cracker Barrell would be the perfect send-off.
Apparently the words CRACKER and BARRELL are both hard to pronounce at the age of 3. But, that doesn't stop these two from trying! They are both pancake conisieurs and LOVE this place. As soon as the could see the sign from the road, the boys went nuts! "Quacka Barrow!" "Quacka Barrow!" You'd have thought we were pulling into Disneyworld! If they'd only stay this easy to please....
Aron and Jackson playing checkers on the porch at CB

Hello, Sillies!


Aron and Mammaw. I try to get a picture of Aron with my mom everytime we are together. I am pretty sentimental and sappy like that. As you can see, Aron is not. He wants to show you his belly!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I always forget to get pictures with my parents. This last time they were here I set my camera out to make sure I got one but then Eli was asleep when they were heading out so I just got one with Alexis and them.
I love Cracker Barrel...they don't have them in NV

Keeping up with the Kennedy's said...

Looks like fun! Your Mom is cute!!!

The Allans said...

We love Cracker Barrell Too! We've made it a tradition that everytime we go on a long trip we stop for lunch/dinner at CB. So glad you had a good visit with your Mom!

Flea said...

How cute! We lived near the Mouse for eleven years. I told my kids we were going to Disney every time we went to Disney Marketplace, which was just the shops between Disney and Universal. Cool Lego statues, water bubblers, neat stuff. All free. They bought it for YEARS.