It has been a while since I have done a Flashback Friday. With vacations and Tball and everything else that has demanded our time, I haven't been able to blog much at all for that matter.
But, I found this picture and was just amazed. Amazed at how much my baby has grown in 3 years and 8 months. He looks so different, and yet the same. It is just bittersweet to watch him grow.
He was just a few weeks old in this picture. What a sweet, sweet baby he was. I just remember not ever wanting to put him down. Can you blame me?
5 comments:
He is our Aron, just the shrinky-dink version! That wet and warm baby skin is one of the most beautiful textures. How I miss it already.
ok so I can see a little bit of Aron in the eyes, gosh they change so quickly don't they. I am scared :)
Look at those eyes! He's darling! Can't blame you for never wanting to put him down. :)
I can still totally see him in this picture! It is amazing how time flies! He is so cute!
What a difference a few years make! : )
-Tess
Post a Comment