Friday, March 07, 2008

FBF4




Having been battling the flu all week and watching the hints of spring fade away as we expect snow again tonight, I decided to flashback to a happier time! A springtime back in 1998 when Rudy and I were planning our wedding. We had engagement photos taken on a beautiful spring day in Austin at the Zilker Botanical Gardens. We were so young and happy. And neither of us had the flu! (And look! Rudy with hair!)

6 comments:

The Brown Family said...

That is one of my favorite pictures. It also makes me a little sad because I really miss Zilker Park!

Keeping up with the Kennedy's said...

Awwww....you two look awesome! Such a great picture! Hope you guys are feeling better!!!

rudy leal said...

Hair or no hair...still a hot dude!

dlyn said...

What a great pic!

Flea said...

What a sweet picture! And I'm trying to remember if my husband still had hair in '98 ...

Georgia Helmrick said...

I still have that picture somewhere. Dig the headband.