No fireplace here, so the banister will have to do for our stockings...
Our last Christmas was overshadowed by our big move from Nevada to Tennessee. So, this year, we are pulling out all the stops. Or at least all the boxes from the attic!
Rudy hung the lights for us on Friday morning and I just love the way it looks. With daylight savings making it dark at 4:30 pm, we need a little sparkle to look forward to!
Now that we have a house with a porch to decorate, I am looking forward to hitting the post-holiday sales and building the armory of lights and garland in the years to come!
Hope this puts you in the mood to do the same! And to those nay-sayers out there who think it is too early to put up lights I have one message: The Grinch called, and he wants his job back! Ha-ha!



2 comments:
Wow!! Your house looks awesome!! I love Christmas decorations too, although Buster does not do outside lights. :( And this year we won't be decorating since we won't be home. I will come look at yours whenever I need to feel the Christmas Spirit! love to you all! Deb
Our tree went up Saturday and the ornaments last night. I was very tempted to skip the ornaments this year because I know how it will be with Eli. For now they are only on the top part of the tree. It looks silly!
Your house and tree look great!
Post a Comment