Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Ok, my friend Rachael "blog-tagged"me, so I am going to play along. Hope I don't bore/offend/or just plain confuse anyone with this. But, who am I to spoil the fun?
Although a lot of people say they check my blog, I only know two other people (personally) who blog and one of them tagged me. Cousin G, guess you are my tag-ee...I have got to get some more hip friends, I guess. Just kidding!

I have been tagged. Here are the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts or habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people, posting their names, and leaves a comment on their blog, letting them know they have been tagged and to check the tagger's blog for instructions


Here are my 6:

1. I love being a mom. Some people complain about their kids and seem to really resent the time it takes to be a mother. Um....hello? It makes me sad to hear other parents talk about children as an inconvenience or a burden. They didn't show up without an invitation!
2. I want a big family. When I first married Rudy he said he wanted 4 children. I thought he was crazy and said, "two". As time went on I thought, "3 is a good compromise". Now, after meeting Aron and struggling with infertility, I think Rudy might have had it right with 4. They may not all come from my womb, but 4 sounds good these days.
3. I love to stay up late, hate to get up early. I WISH I was a morning person. I try so hard to be one, but fail miserably. Oh, I get up when I have to, but it is so hard. Don't ask me questions before I have taken the first sip of my SECOND cup of coffee, please.
4. I want to play a musical instrument again. I played the saxophone from the 6th grade through my freshman year in college. I loved music and being in the band really made High School fun for me. (shout out to all my fellow band-nerds!) I left the sax behind, but the music stuck with me. I am seriously thinking about getting a guitar and learning to play. Guess being this close to Nashville is starting to affect me.
5. I love being tall, but having big feet stinks! Trying to make a size 10 anything look cute is difficult!
6. I have been married twice. Both times to Rudy. Best decisions I have ever made, no matter how crazy some people thought I was at the time. Love you, baby!

OK, Georgia. I have to tag you. You are the only person I know who blogs. Feel free to pass, though. I am sure the world will still turn.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Married twice to Rudy? I'll have to get that story!

Georgia Helmrick said...

Houston, we have a problem. YOU are the only other person I know who blogs, too! What do we do? And how did you make that awesome collage of pics of A's birthday? BTW, his gift is in the mail, we had some transportation issues and getting to the post office was hard last week! Sorry, Aron, and we sure love you!