Saturday, November 24, 2007

So Thankful

Hmm...Thanksgiving HAM?

Strike two.


This isn't bad, but we're one short of a family picture...

Rudy played flag football out in the cold! Brrrrrrrr!

Me n my turkey. Apparently I bring out the silly in him!

I hope that all of my family and friends have enjoyed plenty of food, football and shopping. I also hope that we have all taken pause to consider all of our blessings. As Rudy and I approach the one year anniversary of our move to Tennessee, we are overwhelmed with gratitude to our Lord for all he has given us. We are so excited to be entering into the holiday season and celebrating our first holidays in our new home.

We shared a wonderful meal with some lovely friends we met at our church and some of their family and neighbors. It was a great mix of people. I love mixes of people!

We also invaded their home for a second day to watch the TX-ATM game together. The Browns are both Aggie alumn and, well, you know where I went to school.... so the Leal's dressed in orange and headed on over. I wish I could report that we won, but no such luck. We were really just happy to be sharing our TX college football passion with some fellow Texans, Aggies or not!

Hope you enjoy these photos of our Thanksgiving. We attempted to use the timer on my camera and take a family photo. You can see the results for yourself.

Please fill me in on how you spent your holiday!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Aron is such a cutie! It is so hard to get a picture of kids! I have no idea what we will do for a Christmas picture! It will be interesting!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I can't believe ya'll have been there a year! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
I love Aron's cheesiness in your attempt to take a family picture!


Casey

Anonymous said...

I am just thankful that you didn't include one of the pictures that shows me pulling out the hair I don't have. Besos!