She's the reason I am blogging at 12:40 a.m. I just saw her perform at the Sommet Center in Nashville tonight and I am too wired for sleep just yet.
I think I only own one or two of her CD's and they are not recent, but when my friend Marcy asked if I wanted to go, I figured, "Why not?". I am so glad I did! She gave an amazing performance and I was surprised at how many of her songs I knew the words to. Power of Love and her cover of Alone were my favorites, but there were so many others.
I found this picture on her website:

She actually wore this outfit tonight. You should see her move around that stage in these boots! I had a blast singing and dancing with Marcy and the other girls we went with and it was a night I will not soon forget. And did I mention the tickets were free and we had box seats?
2 comments:
Nice! I love her Colour of my Love CD! She is good!
Mom saw her during her final season in Vegas and said it was one of the best performances she has ever seen. A true artist. Glad you got to go!
Post a Comment