Yahoo! See, I knew what it was right away. A few weeks ago I entered a contest over at Dlyn's place (she has the prettiest photos and the most amazing recipes- go check her out) and I WON! I never WIN! I couldn't believe it. I kept thinking of A Christmas Story, "It's a major award! I won it!"
Then I get an email from Sam at Oh, Nuts! He asked me to check out his website and choose 3 things. Now, that's my kind of prize! Wanna see what I picked?
But, can you blame me for tearing into that box so quickly? Whole Georgia pecans, Cappuccino Fudge Gormet Coffee, and Dark Chocolate Hazelnuts. Hallelujah!
I can tell you right now that the Hazelnuts are divine. Mmm-mmmm! And I will be partaking in some of that coffee very soon. I haven't decided what to do with the pecans yet, but they are huge and the possibilities are endless.
Hope you've enjoyed drooling over my spoils. I am just so tickled to have recieved this wonderful stuff. Be sure to check out Oh, Nuts! for yourself. Sam and his crew have lots of yummy things over there. You'll wonder how I ever chose three!
5 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you wom Lori - and I really envy you those hazelnuts - they look really good on his website!
won - I am glad you won :D
I love winning things! Good for you!
Oh yum! I'm so jealous! Well, not really. I got toffee. But pecans! Mmmm!
Love your new template. :)
i'm drooling over the dark chocolate hazelnuts. that is like heaven in your mouth!!
Post a Comment