
This is Aron with is friend Trinity. Also known as Max and Ruby. They are an absolute riot together. Trinity and Aron were both born in Las Vegas just two days apart. Isn't it funny how her mom and I were both having babies in Vegas, but didn't know eachother, then 3 years later God brings us together in Tennessee and we become instant friends? Anyway, these kids play great together, but butt heads like any two kids turning four tomorrow and this Monday would.
The funniest thing in the world is to get these two in the car together and just listen to the conversations going on in the backseat. As Trinity's grandmother says, they argue like an old married couple. Here's what I had the pleasure of hearing today on our way home from the library:
(the kids spotted some inflateable Christmas decor out the window)
Trinity: I'm gonna call that snowman Frosty.
Aron: Well, I'm gonna call him Mike!
after a minute or two....
Trinity: Aron, what do you want for Christmas, Aron?
Aron: I just want my Mommy and she just wants me.
(so, maybe I've been singing a little Mariah Carey around the house)
Trinity: Are you jokin' me?
Aron: Ugh!
Trinity: Whatever, Aron.
But they really do love eachother.

3 comments:
How cute...and crazy that you have hooked up with a fellow Las Vegan!
Love it - there is nothing quite so amusing as listening to conversations btwn little kids!
And hey - didn't I see you on Facebook someplace? C'mon over to my blog and find my Facebook link and friend me! Having lots of fun FBin' with blogging buddies!
Post a Comment