Friday, October 31, 2008

Max and Ruby....

Ruby and Max.....
For those of you not familiar with the books by Rosemary Wells or the cartoon series based on them, meet Max and Ruby. Both the books and the show are a hoot! Max is a Dennis-the-Menace type character who is looked after by his big sister, Ruby. (I have often wondered where the parent bunnies are...)
When my friend Marcy suggested we dress our kids up as Max and Ruby this Halloween, I was all for it. Aron loves them and often walks around the house imitating Max.
We went shopping for the bunny basics: ears, tails, and paws. Then we found a dress for Trinity and I made a Dragon Shirt for Aron. I think they turned out pretty cute, don't you?

4 comments:

Flea said...

I LOVE his dragon shirt! You're so talented!

Anonymous said...

Of course they are adorable! You did a great job, but honestly, they would be cute no matter what they wore. :)

Rachael said...

So cute! I have to say that I always ask Alexis why they don't have parents. A lot of shows don't have parents...whats up with that!?

Gloria said...

How cute, he's really growing up!