Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh, boys!

Can't you just close your eyes and imagine the noise levels that went along with this photo?
On Sunday afternoon, we got home after an amazing day at church
and settled in for a lazy afternoon of watching football and relaxing. When we checked the TV schedule for that evening we noticed that the Sunday night game featured the Steelers and the Browns. Now, we have no ties to either team, but we immediately thought of our friends Tim and Cissy. They sometimes wear their Steeler's jersies to church. They are serious fans.
Rudy and I decided that we would call them up and invite them and their boys, Jackson and Sam, over to watch the game.
Aron adores their boys and they are so sweet and playful with him! Aron calls them "my guys". They even showed up with an extra jersey for him to wear!

The game was good. (the Steelers won) But watching these 3 boys wrestle and play and laugh was the best part of my weekend! God has blessed us with so many wonderful friends to share our life with and it makes my heart smile to see my little guy so happy with "his guys".

4 comments:

Rachael said...

How fun for Aron and these other boys to have a kid that idolizes them! I bet it was a fun afternoon!

dlyn said...

Great post Lori - looks like they had a great time!

Flea said...

They're such cutie pies! I don't have to imagine the noise level - I KNOW.

And yes *hangs head in shame* I did think there were real moles in the poblenta.

Keeping up with the Kennedy's said...

Aw cute pics! Glad you guys had fun!!!