Wednesday, August 20, 2008

7 Things Meme

My blog-friend Flea has tagged me for a meme and this appeals to me today...much more than uploading the photos of the refusing-to-turn-red-tomatoes in my garden. Thanks Flea!
SO, here goes:

7 things I plan to do before I die (Ok, I am gonna say WANT to do, cause me and "PLAN" don't always go together)
1) learn to play the guitar
2) see Europe (at least Rome)
3) remodel my kitchen
4) learn to surf
5) drive across the US
6) teach
7) have another baby

7 things I can do
1) cook
2) speak spanish
3) change a tire
4) sing
5) host parties---love it!
6) make people laugh
7) paint (as in rooms)

7 things I cannot do
1) a pull up (not to save my life!)
2) flips - like those girls on the US Gymnastic Team...man, oh man!
3) pass up a good deal
4) Play piano
5) resist pinching Aron's buns when he is "neked"
6) ignore bad customer service
7) get my kid to eat a tomato

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex (changing this one to 'my spouse')
1) real faith in God
2) a finely tuned derriere (I'll second that, Flea!)
3) a sense of who he is and what he wants to accomplish
4) his great, child-like laugh
5) when he washes dishes
6) his concern and love for me
7) his concern and love for our son

7 things I say most often
1) Aron
2) Babe (said to spouse mentioned above)
3) Seriously? (thanks to my pal, Kelley)
4) Hello!
5) Put your shoes on, please.
6) Put your shoes on, please.
7) Put your shoes on right now!

7 celebrity crushes (just for fun, OK?!)
1) Orlando Bloom (I love Elizabethtown)
2) Mark Wahlberg (the ONLY time I don't mind a Boston accent)
3) Hugh Jackman (Wolverine.)
4) Brad Paisley (he sings scarcastic love songs...perfect for me!)
5) Harrison Ford (back in the Star Wars/Indy days---pre Calista)
6) Robert Duvall (especially his character in Lonesome Dove when he says, "Lori, Darlin")
7) Will Smith (he's such a good dad!)

7 people who need to do this
1) Kelley
2) Angel
3) Stephanie
4) Rachael
5) Julie (she's brand new to bloggin')
6) ?
7) ?

3 comments:

Flea said...

Oh, I love it! And I totally didn't even think of Harrison Ford. Or Sean Connery, no matter the age. Mmmm.

Keeping up with the Kennedy's said...

Awesome...Thanks for the tag Lori!!!

Rachael said...

working on it. These things are always so hard for me to come up with!