We have been having the busiest week and I meant to do a "Flashback Friday: The Anniversary Addition" post, but time got the best of me. Maybe I'll scan some photos tonight, but we are about to head into Nashville for a baseball game and concert.
Nevertheless, I had to share this milestone on my blog! 10 years ago today, on an incredibly hot and steamy day in Austin, Texas, Rudy and I were married. I can't believe how much we have been through, yet how quickly it has gone by. God has been good and kept us together through some amazing highs and lows.
We don't have any big romantic plans for tonight (baseball game) but are going to do something really neat in a few weeks. I'll let you know about that soon.
Hope you all stop and think about when you met or married your loved one and reflect on the journey you have been on together.
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!!! AWESOME!
WoooooHooooo!!! Welcome to the 10 year club...I know I felt like you did too, we have been through so much and yet how did it go by so fast? Wouldn't trade it though.
I think it is so cool that our anniversary is July, your's is Aug. and Brandon and Kelley's is Sept.Pretty neat!
Happy Anniversary! Ten years is an awful long time. :) We'll hit 17 in January.
Happy Anniversay! I am so glad that God led me to the 2 of you over 7 years ago. I can't believe you are hitting this wonderful milestone! I miss you guys and love you bunches! Give your boys a hug for me!
Casey
Your caption is so clever! I love the formica! FYI _ MY Hunny will be judging initially, so there's no need to stick with the LOL speak thing. If you wanted to try again. But your entry is pretty darn creative and I love it!
Happy Anniversary you guys - and prayers for many more years together!
Post a Comment