Well, between watching our little guy play t-ball and running around to 4 different birthday parties in 2 weeks time, and preparing for our trip to the beach I am just about spent!
But, I don't want to sound like I am complaining. On the contrary! I like to be busy to an extent. I get a little stir crazy if I sit still for too long. Unless I am at the beach. Then, I could sit all day long.
Here's a look at what we've been up to:
It was so funny watching the little ones line up to do the ol' "good game" routine. At first they had no idea what it was all about, but they eventually got the hang of it.
I decided to put on my creative hat and make birthday gifts for all of our little friends. It actually became a great creative outlet for me. I am even working on a couple for baby gifts. I'm no Van Gogh (unless you think he drew his art with pencil and then painted it in), but I really had a lot of fun doing these.
And this one was for another 4-yr-old. He really likes dinosaurs right now.
5 comments:
Ooooooo, cute!!!! Will is spelled W-i-l-l. And Joseph, J-o-s-e-p-h. (smiling) Wish we lived closer so we could enjoy your art. That creative gene missed me by miles!!! Glad you and Cris got it, though!
Cute pics...and as for the beach, sign me up. When do we leave?
How adorable! You totally rock!
How cute are these? I love them! Very talented!
Love these!
Post a Comment