Thursday, May 08, 2008

The Grass is Greener...along with everything else!

Just a few weeks ago I posted this. I thought it would be fun to see the changes as springtime unfolded. What a difference 24 days has made! Check this out:

Look at the diffence in the trees! You can barely see the house across the street anymore. The groundcover (Vincas) and lillies down by the creek have exploded!

Back view: Hey, what happened to our shed?

Ahhhh....all this green. I just love it!




5 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh I am soooo jealous! I can't believe how much it has grown!

Flea said...

Oo! Oo! Oo! I'm going to have to do that again!

Keeping up with the Kennedy's said...

wow...you have a great yard!

dlyn said...

Very cool Lori - I am updating mine in a few days too. In the spring, waiting a month is just too long isn't it?

dlyn said...

Can you believe it has been a whole month? Time for an update - putting mine up tomorrow!