Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My new sink!

Out with the old....

...and IN with the NEW!
I tell you what, nothing gets this girl excited like updated kitchen fixtures! Our old sink started to leak last week, and as you can imagine by looking at the first picture, I was all too eager to tell it "bye-bye"! ( No one should have to live with a 6 inch sink anyway!) We bought the sink and fauctet at Home Depot and actuall installed it ourselves! Which was so gratifying and really not that difficult. BUT, when you put in a deeper sink, you have to account for that with the plumbing below....hmmm....problem. Rudy has been busy with the opening of the new deli and working more hours than I want to talk about. SO, we have a new handyman. His name is Brian and he is awesome. I would be happy to refer any of my TN friends to him any time. Brian saved the day and now my new sink not only looks great, it WORKS great, too!

4 comments:

The Brown Family said...

I love the new sink!!!! Excellent choices if I do say so myself.

Anonymous said...

I love it! You are becoming such a little do-it-yourselfer!
Can't wait to see you guys again in a few weeks!


Casey

Rachael said...

It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I really love it. What a huge difference! No excuse to not keep those dishes washed and kitchen clean huh?

dlyn said...

Lovely blog - I found you from your comment over on PW's place. I will be back to check you out some more!