
At least that is what Aron says. We were cruising through Home Depot yesterday morning and Aron said, "Mommy, you just don't get it." I tried not to spit my coffee out and asked, "What?" He said it again, giggling this time. It was a game from then on. He must have said it 30 times and I varried my responses: "I don't?", "Yes I do!", "Don't get what?" , "Nope. I sure don't".
I was very amused and kept wondering where he got this phrase from.
On the way home, I GOT IT! The Veggietales Silly Songs CD was in the player and right at the end of "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" Mr. Lunt tells Larry the Cucumber, "You just DON'T get it." Everybody now: "And we've never been to Boston in the Fall!".
I was very amused and kept wondering where he got this phrase from.
On the way home, I GOT IT! The Veggietales Silly Songs CD was in the player and right at the end of "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" Mr. Lunt tells Larry the Cucumber, "You just DON'T get it." Everybody now: "And we've never been to Boston in the Fall!".
2 comments:
Very cute! It is alright though because I know that there is a lot that I just don't get either.
Love it! How cute is that!!! And yes...I now have the stinkin' song playing endlessly in my head! Thanks, Lori!!!
Post a Comment