Sunday, November 08, 2009

Before and After

I just love before-and-afters. The makeover shows on TV are some of my favorites. Whether it is people or homes or pets, I love a good transformation and happy ending. Here are a few before-and-afters that I have been a part of recently.

This is Aron's room before we painted:
This is his room now:
Another view: Here are some piles of leaves I raked BEFORE the kiddos went wild:And after:This one is my favorite! Here is my BFF, Casey last year right before we introduced her to a really nice guy we know: And here she is AFTER...368 days after, to be exact.

Aren't before-and-afters fun?

4 comments:

Georgia Helmrick said...

What an awesome boy room! Is it always that tidy? If it is, you are my hero. And many blessings to Casey, she is such a special woman, like you!

Rachael said...

How awesome! Love the before and after love story!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay... For the record, I was smiling all day. I was saving it for the photographer which was costing us money. When all of our friends and family (who were there for free) took photos, I look like I have gas. It was a truly special day and I am smiling, I assure you. Once we get back the good pictures, we will force Lori to put up a "happy" couple shot.

Oh, I'm the groom in the picture.

Lori said...

G- it is NEVER that tidy. It just looks that way because we took everything out of it to paint it! BUT, we have purged a little and re-arranged so that his room is neater and more spacious, which thrills me!
Carter, you crack me up, man! I thought you were just trying to look tough!