Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby!

Can you imagine waitng all year long for your birthday? My hubby does. He was born on the last day of the year in 197- ....well, we don't have to go there. He told me a long time ago that it was kinda cool, since there was always a party going on on his birthday. But, tonight we'll spend a quiet evening at home with our kiddo. Maybe we'll pop open some sparkling cider and set off a few fireworks for kicks. We'll be diving into the tamales I have in the freezer and I am making a coconut cake for him, too.
It's the least I can do for all he does for me and our family:
He's an amazing father....
...and a wonderful husband.

Feliz Cumpleanos, amor!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Rudy!

wilsonfamily said...

Very cute pics.! Have fun spoiling the birthday boy!!! No, of course I do not mind late c-mas cards, especially if it's from you. Hey who sings the song that you have on your blog.. the fist one? I love it!!!

Here's my address:

Kevin & Hope Wilson
5801 Sterling Trl.,
McKinney, Texas 75071

Keeping up with the Kennedy's said...

Happy Birthday Rudy!!! Much love to you and Lori!!! I love the pics...so darling!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rudy! Hope you had a wonderful day!
See you in a few days!

Casey

Georgia Helmrick said...

Happy Birthday to you, Rudy!