Monday, October 15, 2007

Sweet Motherhood

I am so grateful to be a mother and do not wish for one second
to have any other job in the world. That being said, there are
days, as we wave good-bye to the terrific two's and head into
the tremendous three's, when my patience is tested and I am forced to take a deep breath and remember that Aron learns from EVERYTHING I do. His new favorite game is to disagree just for the sake of the arguement. If I say, "Oh, it is windy today." He will almost surely say, "No it's not." Or even when I announce that Daddy's home, he'll say, "No he isn't." Yes, lots of deep breathing, folks. But, if I am patient enough and remember to look at things from his perspective, we get through these head-buttings and then my sweet boy is giving me the best of all blessings...his love.
Parenting is the most beautiful and challenging experience of my life, and I pray that it continues to be! I prayed for Aron and God answered that prayer and I want so much to do the best I can with the gift I have been given!

1 comment:

Georgia Helmrick said...

Amen to that! They are precious gifts, and we are blessed.