
I was given the sweetest gift for Valentine's Day....smiles from Aron! Daddy did a good job buying a card for him to sign. It had a dog on it of course and when I opened it, he said "Doh"! It was a wonderful day and I was reminded by both my boys just how full of love our home is!
Aron is very verbal here lately! He says: book, ball, ba-ba (what we call his cup), duck, dog, door, yigh (light), moon, bo-bo (bubbles), bye-bye, dah (dad), nana (banana), tee (tree), thee (three, which he exclaims after mommy says, "one...two..."), and teeth. But who's counting.... The signing is going well, too. He knows dog and bird and does them often. He has done others in the past, but these two seem to be his favorites. This is such a fun stage of development and I am amazed at how quickly he learns.
No comments:
Post a Comment